- Silicone doesn't harbour bacteria, in fact it has a natural resistance to bacteria it does not support the growth of mold and can easily be washed with soap and water.
- Silicone is incredibly durable, it is soft and rubbery and perfect and safe for babies gums.
- Silicone can be put in the fridge or freezer
- Silicone can be easily washed in the top rack of a dishwasher
- Silicone is a medium that babies love teething with, try out one of our product to see for yourself!
Why Silicone Necklaces?
Babies, especially when they reach the 5-6 month age love reaching out and exploring and learning about the world around them. They are probably just so excited that they have figured out how to use their arms! Anyone who has or knows of a baby this age can attest that your hair and any jewellery you may have on is usually the first thing within a babies reach when its being held.
Silicone necklaces offer first off a great sensory experience with the beads and the soft smooth material of the silicone, secondly everything goes into a babies mouth, take it from me how nice it is to be holding my daughter and have her entertained and be able to teethe on something safe and that she enjoys. You can add some style to your outfit and at the same time have something for you little to chew on at the same time.