Safety and Product care
Your safety is our top concern at MilkBrain Baby please read and follow the guidelines below
MilkBrain Baby Covers
MilkBrain Baby covers are made from either cotton or rayon. Both can be washed in washing machine however gentle cycle is highly recommended.
- Lay flat to dry, dryer is not reccommended as it can cause cover to loose its stretch. Covers are made from material that is very light and breathable however adult supervision is required when cover is in use.
- Never leave cover on carseat in the sun or while outside in the hot weather as this can cause temperature to rise in the carseat.
- Do not leave baby unattended with cover.
Teething jewellery and baby teether's:
- Please wash all teething related products before first use. Soap and water or top rack dishwasher is recommended.
- Inspect all teething related products before first use, if there is any damage or concern please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
- Teething necklaces's are to be worn by adults only.
- Children and/or babies are not to be left unattended with jewellery
- Breakaway clasp is an added feature of the necklaces, the clasp is not for teething
- All jewellery is made from FDA approved material, beads and silicone teether's are made from 100% food grade silicone and it BPA,PVC and phthalate free
Thank you for your business and if you have any questions please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com